2019-2020 Executive Committee members announced at CUNA Technology Council Conference
The 2019-2020 CUNA Technology Council Executive Committee was officially announced at the 24th Annual CUNA Technology Council Conference Sept. 11-14 in Chicago.
For more information on becoming a member of CUNA Councils, visit cunacouncils.org.
The 2019-2020 CUNA Technology Council Executive Committee includes:
- Chris Saneda, chair, senior executive vice president/chief operating officer, Virginia CU
- Caroline Martorano, vice chair, director operation & support, BCU
- Samantha Amburgey, 2nd vice chair, chief information officer, Michigan State University FCU
- Alex Barker, senior vice president/chief information officer, Mountain America Credit Union
- Willis Chang, vice president innovation & application delivery, Kinecta Federal Credit Union
- Fernando Ortega, senior vice president/chief information officer, GECU
- Jim Phillips, senior vice president/chief information officer, SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union
- Idrees Rafiq, associate vice president IT consulting, Credit Union Resources, Inc.
- Mark Reed, senior vice president technology, American Airlines Credit Union
- Richard Roark, vice president/chief technology officer, Bay Federal Credit Union
- Randy Stolp, chief information officer, My Community Credit Union
- Murali Krishnan, chief information officer, LGE Community CU
- Joey Rudisill, chief information officer, Central Willamette CU
Mike Atkins, chief information officer, Bellco has concluded his term. CUNA Councils greatly appreciates Mike’s contributions to the committee after two terms, and for serving as Council Chair.