CUNA Announces 2019-2020 CUNA Lending Council Executive Committee
The 2019-2020 CUNA Lending Council Executive Committee was announced at the 25th annual conference November 3-6, in New Orleans.
Learn more about CUNA Lending Council Executive Committee and CUNA Lending Council at cunacouncils.org.
The 2019-2020 CUNA Lending Council Executive Committee includes:
- Jim Block – chair: EVP, chief operating officer, Baxter CU, Vernon Hills, Ill.
- Ray Lindley – vice chair: chief lending officer, Elevations CU, Boulder, Colo.
- Cary Shumway – 2nd vice chair: VP of consumer lending, UNIFY Financial Credit, Union, Mesa, Ariz.
- Tom Becker: chief lending officer, Hanscom FCU, Littleton, Mass.
- Julie Lind: VP, consumer and small business lending, WSECU, Olympia, Wash.
- Mike Long: EVP/chief credit officer, UW CU, Madison, Wis.
- Kevin Kesecker: SVP, chief lending officer, SECU, Linthicum, Md.
- Ethan Nelson: VP, credit administration, Oregon Community CU, Eugene, Ore.
- Sandi Papenfuhs: SVP, consumer lending, First Tech FCU, Beaverton, Ore.
- Jon Paukovich: chief lending officer, Ent CU, Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Debbie Shephard: lending manager, Northern Colorado CU, Greeley, Colo.*
- Lisa Cox: vice president of lending, CORE CU, Statesboro, Ga.*
*New executive committee members
The following outgoing CUNA Lending Council Executive Committee members were acknowledged for their service:
- Rita Fillingane: VP, research & collaboration, California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues, Ontario, Calif.
- Steve Quigley: VP, retail banking, GreenState Credit Union, Iowa City, Iowa
- Mike London: chief lending officer, Georgia United CU, Duluth, Ga**
**Served the last two years as chair