New CUFX 4.3 release allows credit unions to better support system integrations
Release 4.3 of Credit Union Financial Exchange (CUFX) is now available. CUFX is a free systems integration standard led by CUNA Technology Council and designed to help credit unions remove technical barriers when implementing new systems and applications. The latest release provides incremental improvements across 15 transaction (specification) types. As in prior releases the updates are driven by the dozens of production implementation efforts across the US and Canada.
“CUFX continues to demonstrate its versatility to solve the complex demands of Credit Union and Vendor integrations” said David LaCroix, CUFX manager. “The latest release also demonstrates our ability to listen to the needs of our industry and respond rapidly.”
Highlights of CUFX:
- 55 message definitions that address the bulk of Credit Union integration needs
- Robust community support through GitHub
- Standard is supported across all major technologies using Swaggerhub
- Working group meetings held 1st & 3rd Wednesday and 2nd & 4th Thursday
- Unmatched free support to the entire Credit Union Industry
To learn more about CUFX, visit cufxstandards.com.