Credit Union Magazine Winter Quarterly Edition
Life-changing lending, board insights, and an economic forecast are among this issue’s topics
December 3, 2019
Subscribe | Access the Digital Edition | Get the App
Life-changing lending programs, board insights, and a 2020 economic forecast are among the topics of Credit Union Magazine’s Winter 2019 edition.
This issue also features columns from CUNA President/CEO Jim Nussle, Brett Martinez, CUNA Board chair and president/CEO of Redwood Credit Union, Santa Rosa, Calif., and James Collins, president/CEO of O Bee Credit Union, Lacey, Wash.
- Life-changing lending. Alternative lending programs serve members’ unmet needs.
- Board insights. Directors explore governance, diversity, and other top issues.
- Compliance meets technology. Keeping up with compliance challenges requires an assist from technology, particularly compliance management systems.
- 2020 lending outlook. Be ready for a general slowdown in loan demand as economic conditions deteriorate and consumer confidence falls.
- Full coverage. Insurance services benefit members and the bottom line.
- 7 tools to boost your card portfolio. Credit cards offer more options than ever to engage members.