CUNA recognizes ELLy award recipients at CUNA Experience Learning Live!, dates for 2020 event
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The recipients of the CUNA Elly Awards, honoring top training professionals at credit unions, were announced at CUNA Experience Learning Live! in October.
These awards recognize and honor credit union staff who develop innovative and unique initiatives to drive progress in the credit union movement. “Credit union trainers excel at finding creative solutions to the challenges that our industry faces. Their collaboration to build employee and member loyalty exemplifies credit unions at their best. The CUNA ELLy Awards are a chance to recognize and share those incredible wins,” says Tobi Weingart, program manager of CUNA Experience Learning Live!
The CUNA ELLy award winners were as follows:
- Affinity Plus Credit Union, Winner, St. Paul, MN
- Red Canoe Credit Union, Winner, Longview, WA
- CapEd Credit Union, Merit, Meridian, ID
- Greylock Federal Credit Union, Merit, Pittsfield, MA
- SECU of Maryland, Merit, Linthium, MD
- Apple Federal Credit Union, Winner, Fairfax, PA
Training Professional of the Year Award
- Training Department, American Heritage Credit Union, Winner, Bethalto, IL
- Training Department, Apple Federal Credit Union, Winner, Fairfax, PA
- Training Department, Merit, Affinity Plus Credit Union
For more information about the CUNA ELLy awards, please visit cuna.org/ellys.
CUNA has also announced that next year’s CUNA Experience Learning Live! will be held October 18-21, 2020 in Denver, CO. For more information and to register, visit cuna.org/ell.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the only national association that advocates on behalf of all America’s credit unions, which are owned by 115 million consumer members. CUNA, along with its network of affiliated state credit union leagues, delivers unwavering advocacy, continuous professional growth and operational confidence to protect the best interest of all credit unions. For more information about CUNA, visit cuna.org. To find your nearest credit union, visit YourMoneyFurther.com.