CUNA awards ELLys at Experience Learning Live!, sets dates for 2020
The recipients of the CUNA Elly Awards, honoring top training professionals at credit unions, were announced at CUNA Experience Learning Live! in October. CUNA has also announced that next year’s CUNA Experience Learning Live! will be held Oct. 18 to 21, 2020 in Denver, Colo.
These awards recognize and honor credit union staff who develop innovative and unique initiatives to drive progress in the credit union movement. “Credit union trainers excel at finding creative solutions to the challenges that our industry faces. Their collaboration to build employee and member loyalty exemplifies credit unions at their best. The CUNA ELLy Awards are a chance to recognize and share those incredible wins,” says Tobi Weingart, program manager of CUNA Experience Learning Live!
The CUNA ELLy award winners were as follows:
- Affinity Plus Credit Union, Winner, St. Paul, Minn.
- Red Canoe Credit Union, Winner, Longview, Wash.
- CapEd Credit Union, Merit, Meridian, Idaho
- Greylock Federal Credit Union, Merit, Pittsfield, Mass.
- SECU of Maryland, Merit, Linthium, Mary.
- Apple Federal Credit Union, Winner, Fairfax, Va.
Training Professional of the Year Award
- Training Department, American Heritage Credit Union, Winner, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Training Department, 1st MidAmerica Credit Union, Merit, Bethalto, Ill.
- Training Department, Affinity Plus Credit Union, Merit, St. Paul, Minn.