DaLand CUSO & Adlumin join as CUNA Associate Business Members
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MADISON, Wis., and WASHINGTON (January 15, 2020) – Credit Union National Association (CUNA) has announced two new CUNA Associate Business Members. These business advocates join in CUNA’s advocacy efforts to support, protect, unify and advance the credit union movement.
Newly announced associate level members include:
- DaLand CUSO- Serves financial institutions with custom tailored, client-specific, data-driven services for Platform/Vendor Analysis and Optimization, Professional Project/Conversion Support and Management and development/deployment of Core-Optimized Digital Experiences.
- Adlumin- A leading security and compliance automation platform built exclusively for financial institutions.
The CUNA Associate Business Membership program allows organizations to become an official business advocate working on behalf of credit unions. Each Associate Business Member receives special offerings including: representation for credit union issues, annual registrations to CUNA events at member price, complimentary digital subscriptions to Credit Union Magazine, member pricing on CUNA research, and preferred pricing on Credit Union Magazine advertising and exhibit hall space at CUNA signature events.
An associate business membership allows credit union service providers the opportunity to:
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with CUNA and credit unions
- Provide the best services for credit unions
- Push advocacy with stronger combined efforts
- Gain access to extensive education and engagement opportunities
“There is great power in advocating for credit unions with one collective voice,” said Karin Sand, vice president of system provider relations at CUNA. “We’re excited to be gaining Associate Business Members that are dedicated to growing that voice and keeping credit unions strong.”
To learn more about CUNA Associate Business Membership, visit cuna.org/associatemembership/.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America's credit unions, which are owned by 115 million consumer members. CUNA, along with its network of affiliated state credit union leagues, delivers unwavering advocacy, continuous professional growth and operational confidence to protect the best interests of all credit unions. For more information about CUNA, visit cuna.org. To find your nearest credit union, visit YourMoneyFurther.com.