Credit Union Magazine Spring Quarterly Edition
This issue covers top BSA issues, advocacy in action, and high-performing boards.
February 18, 2020
Credit Union Magazine’s Spring 2020 edition features top BSA issues, advocacy in action, and high-performing boards.
This issue also includes columns from:
- Jim Nussle, CUNA President/CEO;
- Troy Stang, newly elected CUNA Board Chairman and president/CEO of the Northwest Credit Union Association; and
- James Collins, president/CEO of O Bee Credit Union in Lacey, Wash.
- Advocacy in action. The CUNA/league advocacy partnership looks to build on wins from 2019.
- High-performing boards. Board members look ahead and consider member value in all they do.
- The consideration conundrum. Research-based initiative makes credit unions a clear choice for consumers.
- Everyday heroes. This year’s Credit Union Heroes address members’ challenges with enduring, community-based solutions.
- 7 top BSA issues. Bank Secrecy Act compliance touches challenges ranging from elder abuse to human trafficking.
- The path to financial well-being. Improve members’ resiliency in the face of inevitable ups and downs.