CUNA postpones events through May 15
CUNA announced Wednesday it is postponing all schools and conferences through May 15, due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. CUNA continues to follow local and federal guidance as well as recommendations from the CDC regarding group sizes and social distancing.
Additional information and updates can be found on CUNA’s COVID-19 resource page.
Postponed events include:
- CUNA Marketing & Business Development Councils Conference (March 15-18)
- CUNA Consumer & Residential Mortgage Lending School (April 6-9)
- CUNA HR & Organizational Development Council Conference (April 19-22)
- CUNA Regulatory Compliance Certification School (Spring) (April 19-24)
- CUNA Financial Management School (April 20-23)
- CUNA Kansas City Small Credit Union Strategic Planning Workshop (April 21)
- CUNA Enterprise Risk Management Certification School (April 27-29)
- CUNA Lending Council Forum (April 29-30)
- CUNA Credit Union Board Certification School (May 4-8)