New eSchool to help CU leaders strategically reset amidst COVID-19
CUNA announces CUNA Managing Economic and Operational Challenges During COVID-9 eSchool, set for April 7-16. The eSchool includes five individual webinars led by CUNA economists and credit union strategic planning experts. The sessions will provide credit union leaders with guidance and discussion on how to manage the unexpected challenges of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Attendees will explore how to shift their strategic plans, manage remote workers and maintain a successful member experience strategy.
“Resetting our approaches to meet this new environment means credit unions will be in a position to aid members during and after this crisis,” says Jim Nussle, CUNA president/CEO. “This eSchool is free to all CUNA members, and it brings industry experts together to help credit union leaders keep their organization running effectively.”
- Economic and Credit Union Impact of COVID-19
- How to Keep Your Employees Engaged During Coronavirus
- How to Salvage Your Strategic Plan During Coronavirus
- How to Save Your Member Experience from the Coronavirus
- Managing a Remote Workforce
Experts you’ll hear from:
- Mike Schenk, chief economist, CUNA
- Jordan van Rijn, senior economist, CUNA
- Samira Salem, senior policy analyst, CUNA
- Taylor Wells, communications director, On the Mark Strategies
- Matt Monge, director of culture, On the Mark Strategies
- Mark Arnold, founder and CEO, On the Mark Strategies
- Matt Meuleners, executive partner, FOCUS Training, Inc.
See full details and register here.