Credit Union Magazine Summer Quarterly Edition
This issue covers leadership through the pandemic, the path from CIO to CEO, and board planning.
June 1, 2020
Credit Union Magazine’s Summer 2020 edition features leadership through the pandemic, the path from CIO to CEO, and board planning.
This issue also includes columns from:
- Jim Nussle, CUNA President/CEO;
- Troy Stang, CUNA Board Chairman and president/CEO of the Northwest Credit Union Association; and
- James Collins, president/CEO of O Bee Credit Union in Lacey, Wash.
- Exceptional leadership. Pandemic reveals the need for forward-thinking leaders.
- Planning amid a whirlwind of change. Beyond coronavirus (COVID-19), boards must address the rapidly shifting digital landscape.
- CIO to CEO. Business savvy and soft skills pave technology leaders’ way to the top spot.
- The ABCs of crisis management. Navigate uncharted waters with liquidity management, business lending, and use of capital.
- FCRA in the spotlight. NCUA makes consumer reporting policies and procedures a top supervisory priority.