National Credit Union Foundation offers 59 scholarships to cybersecurity training
The National Credit Union Foundation is offering 59 scholarships for credit unions with $250 million assets or below to attend CUNA Cybersecurity eSchool with NASCUS starting October 6. The goal is to provide small credit unions access to cybersecurity training at no cost to their organization.
“As fraud and other cybercrimes continue to evolve, the task of protecting data is only becoming more complex,” said Kathy Smith, instructional design manager at CUNA. “This eSchool covers top threats and methods of protecting your credit union with the latest cybersecurity trends and tools, including artificial intelligence and machine learning.”
Hot topic sessions include:
- Cybersecurity: From the Dark Side
- The Rise of Zero Trust Network Architecture
- Payments Fraud – What’s Trending
- Turning the Tables on Automated Account Takeovers with Machine Learning
- A Road Forward: Cybersecurity Trends and Challenges for Credit Unions
By attending, you’ll gain an understanding of:
- Cybersecurity obligations and guidance
- Top threats and how to protect your organization
- Targeted internal audits and independent assessments as a board tool
- Practical applications of current and emerging technologies
- Contemporary privacy laws and their impact on credit unions
Learn more about the eschool and register here.