CUNA Councils kicks off 2021 membership
CUNA Councils, the only professional organization operated by and for credit union professionals, announced it is accepting 2021 memberships.
Credit union professionals who join for 2021 will receive membership benefits for the remainder of 2020 included.
“I’ve been a member since 2013 and I keep coming back because the opportunity to network with my peers and learn about ways we can collaborate on projects is priceless,” said Tami Schepler, VP-member experience, Dupaco Credit Union. “This is a team of professionals I can count on to help me grow professionally and bring it back to my credit union.”
CUNA Councils is a national network of 7,300+ peers in eight discipline-specific Councils who seek to excel in their roles and advance the credit union movement by sharing resources, experiences and ideas.
Choose the CUNA Council tailored to your key area of focus:
- CUNA CEO Council
- CUNA Compliance & Risk Council (new in 2020)
- CUNA Finance Council
- CUNA HR & Organizational Development Council
- CUNA Lending Council
- CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council
- CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council
- CUNA Technology Council
CUNA Councils member have access to resources, information, professional development and networking opportunities to help achieve career goals including:
- Networking options including virtual communities and chats, a mentor match program and volunteer opportunities
- Online file libraries with thousands of peer-shared files like policies, reports, job descriptions and more
- Access to exclusive virtual roundtables and white papers
- 10% discount on most CUNA events, products and services
- 25% discount on CUNA Councils conferences
Join today at cunacouncil.org/membership.