CUNA Credit Union Board Leadership Virtual Roundtable set for December
Credit union board and committee members will come together virtually to discuss pressing industry topics for CUNA Credit Union Board Leadership Virtual Roundtable, Dec.14 and 15.
“Reviewing and rethinking strategies is critical in these unprecedented economic times,” said James Carrick, vice president of learning events at CUNA. “At this roundtable, board members will hear from industry leaders and their peers about the current environment, how it can affect your credit union and how to make plans that adapt with change.”
Credit union board and committee members will gain important information from their peers by:
- Attending panel discussions with high-performing boards and CEOs across the industry
- Hearing from industry leaders about how the external environment can affect your credit union
- Getting insights for ways to plan to address the ever-changing environment
Featured speakers will include:
- Jim Nussle, president/CEO of CUNA
- Mike Schenk, deputy chief advocacy officer and chief economist at CUNA who conducts economic research and supports CUNA's public relations and advocacy efforts
- Jeff Rendel, president of Rising Above Enterprises, a leadership development company that helps financial services providers achieve deeper market penetration, more engaged workforces and greater professional growth
“Learn what is currently happening on the advocacy front, and how the credit union movement continues to make strides to better fulfill our mission,” said Nussle. “In our session, I’ll provide a look at the many ways credit unions, leagues and CUNA are working to positively impact the lives of credit union members throughout the United States during these strenuous times.”
Check here for more information on the sessions and to register for the event.