2020-2021 CUNA Technology Council Executive Committee members announced
The 2020-2021 CUNA Technology Council Executive Committee was introduced at CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council Conference and CUNA Technology Council Virtual Conference held Sept. 29-Oct. 1.
For more information on becoming a member of the CUNA Councils, visit cunacouncils.org.
The full 2020-2021 CUNA Technology Council Executive Committee includes:
- Caroline Martorano, Chair, Director, Operation & Support, BCU
- Samantha Amburgey, Vice Chair, Chief Information Officer, Michigan State University FCU
- Willis Chang, 2nd Vice Chair, VP Innovation & Application Delivery, Kinecta FCU
- Chris Saneda, Senior EVP/COO, Virginia CU
- Alex Barker, SVP/CIO Information Systems, Mountain America CU
- Fernando Ortega, SVP/Chief Information Officer, GECU
- Idrees Rafiq, AVP IT Consulting, Credit Union Resources, Inc.
- Mark Reed, SVP Technology, American Airlines CU
- Richard Roark, VP/Chief Technology Officer, Bay FCU
- Randy Stolp, Chief Information Officer, My Community CU
- Murali Krishnan, Chief Information Officer, LGE Community CU
- Jim Phillips, SVP/Chief Information Officer, SchoolsFirst FCU
- Joey Rudisill, Chief Information Officer, Central Willamette CU