Learn how election outcomes could affect credit union advocacy
CUNA's Post-Election webinar will be held Nov. 5 at 2:30 PM (ET). Free to CUNA members, this webinar will focus on how possible outcomes could affect credit unions and CUNA’s advocacy efforts.
CUNA-Leagues saw a more than 90% success rate in the more than 400 races they were involved in.
Four presenters from CUNA lead the webinar:
- CUNA CEO/President Jim Nussle,
- CUNA’s Chief Advocacy Officer Ryan Donovan,
- CUNA Chief Political Officer Richard Gose, and
- CUNA Deputy Chief Advocacy Officer for Political Action Trey Hawkins.
As the credit union movement’s lead advocacy organization, CUNA is closely watching how the election will shape Washington in the new year. Any potential shifts in Congressional and Executive leadership will affect how — and to whom — credit unions advocate for better serving their members.
Thursday’s webinar will discuss:
- How the election could affect credit union advocacy in 2021;
- The importance of CUNA-League-credit union 360-degree advocacy; and
- Why lawmakers are interested in credit unions’ diversity, equity, and inclusion work.