CUNA Fair Lending eSchool announced for December
CUNA Fair Lending eSchool will take place in five online sessions between Dec. 1 and 15. This workshop, endorsed by CUNA Lending Council, is beneficial for credit union lending and compliance professionals, loan officers, underwriters and internal auditors.
“Fair lending remains an important part of any credit union’s compliance program,” said Kathy Smith, instructional design manager at CUNA. “So you need up-to-the minute information and training from industry experts to help ensure your fair lending program and practices meet and perhaps exceed regulatory expectations.”
Gain needed insights from the following sessions:
- ECOA is the Foundation All consumers enjoy the right to equal access to credit based on their creditworthiness and objective criteria, thanks to the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
- Everything Mortgage Loans How the Fair Housing Act, The Home Mortgage Disclosure Act/Regulation C and The Servicemembers Civil Relief Act impact mortgage lending.
- Build a System that Works for Your Credit Union Learn about the foundation to any fair lending program, the Compliance Management System (CMS).
- What’s My Credit Union’s Fair Lending Risk? Learn how to perform your own fair lending risk assessment.
- Using Data-Driven Analytical Tools for Fair Lending Assessments: Know Where Your Risk Is Learn the advantages of using web-based software tools to conduct self-assessments and prepare for fair lending exams.
View additional details or register today.