CUNA Lending Council Executive Committee announced
CUNA Lending Council is pleased to announce results of the recent executive committee election.
Jim Block continues to serve as the group’s Chair, Ray Lindley as vice chair, and Cary Shumway as second vice chair.
Incumbents who were re-elected to the executive committee include:
- Jon Paukovich, Chief Lending Officer, Ent Credit Union, Colorado Springs, Colo.;
- Julie Lind, VP - Retail Lending, WSECU, Olympia, Was.;
- Ethan Nelson, VP, Credit Administration, Oregon Community Credit Union, Eugene Ore.;
Continuing Executive Committee members include:
- Jim Block, EVP, Chief Operating Officer, Baxter Credit Union, Vernon Hills, Ill.;
- Ray Lindley, Chief Operating Officer, Elevations Credit Union, Boulder, Colo;
- Cary Shumway, SVP of Lending, UNIFY Financial Credit Union, Mesa, Ariz;
- Tom Becker, Chief Lending Officer, Hanscom Federal Credit Union, Littleton, Mass;
- Lisa Cox, Vice President of Lending, CORE Credit Union, Statesboro, Ga.;
- Kevin Kesecker, EVP/CAO, SECU, Linthicum, Md.;
- Sandi Papenfuhs, SVP, Consumer Lending, First Tech Federal Credit Union, Beaverton, Ore;
- Jeremy Pinard, Vice President of Consumer Lending, Alliant Credit Union, Chicago, Ill.;
- Josh Roberts, Vice President of System Collaboration & Development, Wisconsin Credit Union League, Madison Wis.;
- Debbie Shephard, Lending Manager, Northern Colorado Credit Union; Greeley, Colo.
“Working with this group of dedicated, talented lending professionals is extremely rewarding,” says Lending Council Vice Chair Jim Block. “Collaborating to provide the best resources and information possible to CUNA Lending Council members is valuable to the entire credit union movement.”
“I’m thrilled to continue serving on the Lending Council’s executive committee,” says Lending Council Vice Chair Ray Lindley. “CUNA Lending Council has been such an excellent resource for me and I look forward to continue enhancing the experience for others.”
Learn more about CUNA Councils and the eight unique credit union disciplines they represent by visiting cunacouncils.org.