Two-day NCUA meeting to cover pandemic relief, subordinated debt
NCUA will vote on several proposed and final rules, as well as the proposed 2021 budget, over two days of meetings Dec. 17 and 18. According to NCUA, the meeting will be over two days “to ensure a transparent and open discussion of several policy issues affecting federally insured credit unions.
Both open meetings will be streamed live via audio webcast on NCUA.gov and are scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. (ET).
The agenda for the Dec. 17 meeting is:
- Proposed Rule, Part 701, Appendix B, Field of Membership Shared Facility Requirements.
- Temporary Final Rule, Part 701, Regulatory Relief in Response to COVID-19.
- Proposed Rule, Parts 703 and 721, Mortgage Servicing Rights.
- Proposed Rule, Part 701, Overdraft Policy.
- Final Rule, Parts 701, 702, 709, and 741, Subordinated Debt.
- Board Briefing, Share Insurance Fund 2021 Normal Operating Level.
The Dec. 18 agenda is:
- Final Rule, Part 701, Annual Operating Fee Assessment.
- NCUA’s 2021-2022 Budget.
- Board Briefing, NCUA Operating Fee Schedule and Overhead Transfer Rate (OTR).