NCUA to consider pandemic relief, subordinated debt Thursday
The NCUA Board will consider COVID-19 relief a subordinated debt final rule and more Thursday. Thursday’s meeting is the first of two days of board meetings conducted by NCUA.
Both meetings will be streamed via live audio webcast at NCUA.gov, starting at 10 a.m. (ET).
The complete agenda for the Dec. 17 meeting is:
- Proposed Rule, Part 701, Appendix B, Field of Membership Shared Facility Requirements.
- Temporary Final Rule, Part 701, Regulatory Relief in Response to COVID-19.
- Proposed Rule, Parts 703 and 721, Mortgage Servicing Rights.
- Proposed Rule, Part 701, Overdraft Policy.
- Final Rule, Parts 701, 702, 709, and 741, Subordinated Debt.
- Board Briefing, Share Insurance Fund 2021 Normal Operating Level.