CUNA announces board election results
The voting period for four contested CUNA Board positions has ended.
Directors elected will take office upon the adjournment of CUNA's Annual General Meeting virtually on March 2, during CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC) and will serve for a three-year term.
The following individuals have been elected:
- District 1, Class B (Credit unions with at least 38,000 and not more than 141,000 members in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands):
- Amey R. Sgrignoli, Belco Community CU, Pa.
- District 3, Class A (Credit unions with less than 38,000 members in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee):
- Ron Smith, Enbright CU, Tenn.
- District 4, Class B (Credit unions with at least 38,000 and not more than 141,000 members in Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri and Wisconsin):
- Patrick Pierce, City & County CU, Minn.
- Class C (2 positions) (Credit unions having more than 141,000 natural-person members, elected at-large nationwide):
- Lisa Ginter, CommunityAmerica CU, Kan.
- Paul A. Marsh, Teachers CU, Ind.
Last month, the following individuals were elected by acclamation to the CUNA Board:
- District 5, Class A (Credit unions with less than 38,000 members in Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and Wyoming):
- Maria Martinez, Border FCU, Texas
- Class D (Leagues, elected at-large nationwide):
- Tom Kane, Illinois CU System
- Fred Robinson, Tennessee CU League