Brad Green named 2021 CUNA Board of Directors chairman
CUNA announced the election results for its new Board of Directors Executive Committee Members, including Brad Green, president/CEO of Listerhill Credit Union, who was named board chairman.
“Brad has worked diligently to fulfill his credit union’s mission to improves lives of their members in the northwest Alabama and central Tennessee area,” said CUNA President/CEO Jim Nussle. “I want to welcome Brad to his new role and affirm that he is well-equipped to help lead our industry to becoming disruptive financial service providers. I also want to thank and recognize our outgoing Chairman Troy Stang for his excellent leadership and contributions during a year that was unlike any other.”
“It is an honor to be elected as chair of the CUNA Board of Directors, in service to the resilient credit union movement,” Green said. “We must collectively reimagine financial services in new and innovative ways that enhance financial well-being for all. I am committed to ensuring that credit unions are focused on preparing their members for the uncertain future.”
Executive Committee members are:
- Chairman Brad Green, president/CEO, Listerhill Credit Union, Sheffield, Ala.
- Vice Chairman Tony Budet, president/CEO, University FCU, Austin, Texas.
- Secretary Lisa Ginter, president/CEO, CommunityAmerica CU, Lenexa, Kan.
- Treasurer Caroline Willard, president/CEO, Cornerstone League, Plano, Texas.
- At-Large Member Patrick Pierce, president/CEO, City & County CU, St. Paul, Minn.
The newly elected members will serve through the 2022 Annual General Meeting.
► Visit CUNA News for more conference coverage, sponsored by Podium. Get live updates on Twitter via @CUNA_News, @cumagazine, @cuna, and #CUNAGAC. Follow the conference on Facebook and Instagram and visit cuna.org/gac for more information.