Exceptional value for members
CUNA’s Benefits of Membership Award highlights credit unions with low rates, high dividends.
Each year at the CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference, CUNA recognizes credit unions that offer exceptional financial value to members.
The Benefits of Membership Award honors credit unions that provide the highest financial benefit to members in the form of lower loan rates, higher deposit yields, and lower and fewer fees compared to banks.
The Benefits of Membership Award winners are:
Less than $100 million in assets:
- Greater Hartford (Conn.) Police Federal Credit Union
- North Bay Credit Union, Santa Rosa, Calif.
- Gas and Electric Credit Union, Rock Island, Ill.
$100 million to $500 million in assets:
- Wymar Federal Credit Union, Geismar, La.
- Boston Firefighters Credit Union, Dorchester, Mass.
- Tacoma (Wash.) Longshoremen Credit Union
More than $500 million in assets:
- Star One Credit Union, Sunnyvale, Calif.
- Weokie Federal Credit Union, Oklahoma City
- Dow Chemical Employees Credit Union, Midland, Mich.
► Visit CUNA News for more conference coverage, sponsored by Podium. Get live updates on Twitter via @CUNA_News, @cumagazine, @cuna, and #CUNAGAC. Follow the conference on Facebook and Instagram and visit cuna.org/gac for more information.