Credit Union Business Lending Certification sessions begin in June
Registration is open for CUNA Business Lending Certification Virtual School, which begins in June.
“It’s not just for brand new business lending shops. Even seasoned shops can still find something to learn and hone their skills. I learned so much!” said Paul Szabo, business relationship manager for 1st Advantage FCU. “Very well qualified staff and presenters, very informative information that is useful.”
“The sessions in this school are credit-union-specific, and help with comprehending heavily regulated services,” said Kathy Smith, instructional design manager for CUNA. “This virtual school is also the pathway toward the prestigious Credit Union Business Lending Professional certification.”
- Learn business and commercial lending essentials and best practices
- Form applicable strategies for enhancing business lending
- Connect with other business lending leaders and expert speakers
- Have the chance to earn a designation as a Credit Union Business Lending Professional (CUBLP)
This designation is beneficial for credit union professionals looking to start, build and grow business lending at their credit union.
Professionals seeking the CUBLP certification must complete all three portions of the program, referred to as years. Courses are usually taken in consecutive calendar years, but because 2021’s years are virtual and running consecutively instead of concurrently, it will be possible to take more than one year in the calendar year 2021.
The virtual school will take place on:
- Year 1: June 8, 10, 15, 17
- Year 2:
- Credit Administration Department Administrator track – July 20, 22, 27, 29
- Commercial Credit Analyst track – July 21, 23, 28, 30
- Year 3: August 10, 12, 17, 19
Classes will occur from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. each day.
For more information, visit CUNA.org/blcs.