CUNA rounds out advisory committee with Elite level participation
CUNA rounds out the Associate Business Membership Advisory Committee (CABMAC) with representation from Elite level member, CO-OP Financial Services.
The committee will provide advice, guidance and strategic direction to CUNA for engaging as an associate business member.
The inaugural members of the CABMAC are:
- Nicole Harper, manager and senior analyst, Symitar
- Bob Child, chief operating officer, Origence
- Merry Pateuk, SVP, industry engagement, PSCU
- Nancy Morgan, SVP/chief operations officer, Corporate Central CU
- Tim Bruculere, SVP, Alloya Corporate FCU
- Shaun Murray, president/CEO, Enhanced Software Products
- Libby Calderon, president, LSC
- Joe Franklin, VP, experiential marketing & engagement, CO-OP Financial Services
“CO-OP Financial Services is one of the industry’s largest supporters and advocates of the credit union system, and one of our most valuable partners is CUNA,” said Franklin. “We are proud to be participating on this committee of CUNA Associate Business Members to provide advice on the organization’s strategic direction.”
CUNA Associate Business Membership enables an organization to become a member of CUNA and advocate for credit unions. It also provides Associate Business Members benefits including representation for credit union issues, access to CUNA events and resources at member pricing, and more.
"The commitment to credit union advocacy shown by CUNA Associate Business Members is significant and noteworthy,” said Karin Sand, vice president of system provider relations for CUNA. “I look forward to working with this advisory committee to identify additional opportunities for impact and to expand understanding of the important role these associate business members play in supporting the credit union movement.”