CUNA Marketing Compliance eSchool to address advertising regulations
April 29, 2021
Credit union marketing and compliance professionals can learn how to mitigate risk in their advertising and marketing campaigns by attending CUNA Marketing Compliance eSchool.
“The two pillars of credit union marketing and advertising regulations are, ‘Your ad must be accurate’ and ‘Your ad must not discriminate,’” said Jess MacLagan, compliance instructional design manager at CUNA. “The campaigns you share are constantly under scrutiny by both examiners and consumers.”
Presenter Suzanne D. Vesper of Sherpy & Jones, P.A., will cover these topics:
- The ABC’s of Advertising Compliance
- The 123’s of Advertising your Loan Products - Fundamentals
- Deposit Products Advertising Rules
- Closed-End Lending Advertising Rules
- Open-End Lending Advertising Rules
Live sessions will be held August 20, August 27 and September 3, 2021. Registration includes access to the recordings.