NCUA, CISA to conduct cybersecurity webinar May 26
The National Credit Union Administration will host a webinar on Wednesday, May 26, to provide credit unions with important information about protecting their organizations and their members from cyberattacks. Online registration for the webinar, “Critical Security Controls and Cyber Hygiene,” is open now. The webinar is scheduled to begin at 2 p.m. (ET) and will run for approximately 60 minutes.
Participants will be able to log into the webinar and view it on their computers or mobile devices using the registration link and should allow pop-ups from this website to ensure easier access to the webinar.
Staff from the NCUA and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency will discuss:
- Identifying risks to products, services, and assets;
- Monitoring the security of networks;
- Managing third-party cyber risks;
- Implementing controls to protect and, if necessary, recover data; and
- Monitoring and protecting against malware attacks.