Fed testimony, credit reporting hearing scheduled this week
The Senate is in session this week, and while the House is in recess this week it will continue to conduct committee meetings.
Additional information on this week in Congress can be found on CUNA’s Removing Barriers Blog.
Hearings CUNA is engaged with this week include:
- Tuesday, 10 a.m. (ET): Senate Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Committee hearing, “The Semiannual Testimony on the Federal Reserve’s Supervision and Regulation of the Financial System;”
- Tuesday, 10 a.m. (ET): Senate Appropriations Committee hearing, “A Review of the FY22 State Department Budget Request;”
- Wednesday, noon (ET): House Financial Services Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations hearing, “Consumer Credit Reporting: Assessing Accuracy and Compliance;”
- Wednesday, 2:30 p.m. (ET): Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs hearing, “Review of the Fiscal Year 2022 U.S. Agency for International Development Budget Request;” and
- Thursday, 10 a.m. (ET): Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee Subcommittee On Housing, Transportation, And Community Development hearing, “Housing for Native Americans: Review of Federal Programs, Barriers, and Opportunities.”