CFPB appoints CUAC, other advisory board members
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) announced the appointment of new advisory committee members Wednesday, including for the Credit Union Advisory Council. The CUAC advises and consults with the CFPB on consumer financial issues related to credit unions.
All members named to the CUAC come from CUNA member credit unions. Committee members serve two-year terms.
- Jose Iregui (Chair), vice-president of consumer lending, Langley Federal Credit Union, Newport News, Va.
- Michael Daugherty, president, Community Plus Federal Credit Union Rantoul, Ill.
- Monica Davis, senior vice president risk management, Union Square Credit Union Wichita Falls, Texas.
- Michelle Dwyer, president/CEO, Franklin First Federal Credit Union, Greenfield, Mass.
- Jeff Ivey, president/CEO, River City Federal Credit Union, San Antonio.
- Jeremiah Kossen, president/CEO, Town and Country Credit Union, Minot, N.D.
- Michael Levy, general counsel, Travis Credit Union, Vacaville, Calif.
- Deborah Wreden, EVP, product & delivery strategy, Virginia Credit Union, Richmond, Va.