2022 dates announced for CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council Conference
CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council Conference will be held March 9-12, 2022, in Los Angeles.
“Attendees will connect and grow with credit union peers and industry professionals while exploring relevant trends and developing their expertise,” said Royce Ngiam, vice president of marketing and business development at Partners Federal Credit Union and co-chair of the 2022 conference. “It will be nice to be back in person for the first time in what seems like forever.”
Winners of these 2022 Recognition Awards will be announced during the conference:
- Community Outreach Professional of the Year Award (New this year)
- Marketing Professional of the Year Award
- Business Development Professional of the Year Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Rising Star Award
- Excellence in Marketing & Business Development Award
- Top Community Contributor Award
- Volunteer of the Year Award
Winners in 35 categories of prestigious Diamond Awards will also be revealed. Nominations for both categories of awards are currently being accepted. The early-bird deadline for Diamond Award entries is Nov. 19, 2021 and the final deadline is Dec 22.
“We’re thrilled to get back to seeing everyone in person again and are planning to make this experience memorable while also being mindful of everyone’s safety.” Amy McGraw, VP Marketing/Chief Experience Officer, Tropical Financial Credit Union and co-chair of the 2022 conference.