Shared facilities final rule on NCUA’s Nov. 18 agenda
The NCUA board will hear a briefing on modernized examination tools and the agency’s COVID-19 response. The meeting will be streamed live on NCUA.gov starting 10 a.m. ET.
The board will also vote on the field of membership shared facility final rule. CUNA supported the shared facility rule as proposed, which would amend the chartering and field of membership rules to modernize requirements related to service facilities for multiple common bond federal credit unions.
CUNA believes this would help credit unions deliver necessary financial services to consumers.
The complete agenda is:
- Board briefing, share insurance fund quarterly report.
- NCUA’s 2022-2026 Strategic Plan.
- Final rule, part 701, Service Facilities.
- Board briefing, NCUA’s Modernized Examination Tools.
- Board briefing, Update to NCUA’s Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic.