Maine League highlights ‘people helping people’ in 2021
The Maine Credit Union League released its 2021 Impact Report highlighting how Maine credit unions “uplift their members, advance their communities, and keep the economy strong no matter the circumstance,” said Maine League President/CEO Todd Mason.
“Despite all the changes and challenges, Maine’s credit unions have continued to be trusted and reliable resources for their members and communities. By carrying out the People Helping People philosophy, Maine’s credit unions provide value, not just for the people they serve, but for people throughout the state,” he added.
- $110,000 raised in 30 days for the annual Ending Hunger Challenge.
- 1,500 credit union staff attended virtual conferences, and presentations.
- The work of nine League committees comprised of 150 leaders from 43 credit unions.
- Virtual advocacy in both Augusta, Maine and Washington, D.C.
- Nearly 3,000 completing the Virtual Financial Fitness Fair.
- More than four million impressions for “Maine Credit Unions Are Here for You.”