Now available: Spring 2022 issue
Highlights include CUNA’s advocacy agenda, financial well-being for all, and the shifting employment law landscape.
March 9, 2022
- A new world for advocacy. The CUNA-League advocacy team is poised for success in 2022.
- Moving the needle on financial well-being for all. Improving members’ financial health is at the heart of the mission and structure of America’s credit unions.
- Here’s to heroes. Credit Union Magazine’s 2022 Credit Union Heroes lift underserved populations, elevate their communities, and form powerful partnerships.
- Advocacy army takes charge. Board advocates make a big impact on lawmakers.
- Fed to shift monetary policy. The Federal Reserve’s tapering of Treasury and mortgage-backed securities will result in higher interest rates.
- Pandemic raises legal hurdles. Leaders continue to navigate a fraught and uncertain employment law landscape.