New Executive Committee Members Announced for CUNA CEO Council
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 7, 2022
The CUNA CEO Council announced that two credit union CEOs were elected to the 2022-23 CUNA CEO Council’s Executive Committee and two members were re-elected.
New to the CUNA CEO Council executive committee:
- Jason Lindstrom, President & CEO, Evergreen Credit Union – Portland, ME
- Linda Rossi, President & CEO, Ventura County CU - Ventura, CA
Lindstrom and Rossi fill vacancies created by the departure of Nader Moghaddam, CEO of Financial Partners Credit Union and Linda White, CEO of Upward Credit Union, who completed their terms on the executive committee.
Re-elected to the CUNA CEO Council executive committee:
- Gerry Agnes, President & CEO, Elevations Credit Union - Boulder, CO
- Maurice Smith, CEO, Local Government FCU - Raleigh, NC
The 2022-2023 CUNA CEO Council Executive Committee also includes:
- Jackie Buchanan – President & CEO, Genisys Credit Union - Auburn Hills, MI
- Sandi Carangi – President & CEO, Mercer County Community FCU - Hermitage, PA
- April Clobes – President & CEO, Michigan State University FCU – East Lansing, MI
- Keith Kauffeld – President & CEO, University of Nebraska FCU - Lincoln, NE
- Rudy Pereira – President & CEO, Premier America Credit Union – Chatsworth, CA
- Stephanie Sievers – President & CEO, AltaOne FCU – Ridgecrest, CA
- Suzanne Weinstein – President & CEO, Orlando Credit Union – Orlando, FL
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America’s credit unions, which are owned by 130 million consumer members. CUNA, along with its network of affiliated state credit union leagues, delivers unwavering advocacy, continuous professional growth and operational confidence to protect the best interests of all credit unions. For more information about CUNA, visit cuna.org. To find your nearest credit union, visit YourMoneyFurther.com.
About CUNA Councils:
CUNA Councils is a member-led professional society dedicated to connecting passionate people, great ideas, original content and relevant resources to find solutions and inspire achievement through the power of peer collaboration. CUNA Councils serves eight areas of credit unions including: CEOs, compliance and risk, lending, marketing and business development, finance, human resources and organizational development, technology, and operations and member experience. For more information, visit cunacouncils.org.