CUNA Finance Council 2022 award winners named
CUNA Finance Council recognized its best and brightest via four awards presented at the recent CUNA Finance Council Conference, May 22-25 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. The winners and their accomplishments will be featured in an upcoming issue of Credit Union Magazine.
Click here to view the award presentations.
“During a period of rapid changes and uncertainty, credit unions continued to deliver extraordinary service to their communities and members over the past year," said Brandon Smith, chair of the awards & recognition committee and chief financial officer at Reliant Federal Credit Union. "We are delighted to pay tribute to the leaders who rose to the task at hand to continue to drive our industry.”
The 2022 award recipients are:
- Professional of the Year Award – Steve Arbaugh, chief financial officer, SECU, Linthicum, Md.
- This award honors an individual who exemplifies excellence in credit union financial management.
- Outstanding Service Award – Sara Dolan , chief financial officer, MSU Federal Credit Union, East Lansing, Mich.
- This award honors an individual for exceptional support of others / their community; a specific achievement or series of successes; dedication to credit union values.
- Rising Star Award – Brittni Downs, manager of accounting, OUCU Financial, Athens, Ohio
- This award honors up-and-coming talent in the ranks of credit union finance leadership.
- Top Community Contributor Award – Jeff Chelius, chief financial officer, Riverfront Federal Credit Union, Wyomissing, Pa.
- This award recognizes the value and expertise shared with peers through collaboration within the Councils Community networking platform.