CUNA HR & Organizational Development Council announces executive committee members
The CUNA HR & Organizational Development Council recently announced changes to their 2022-23 executive committee through their regular elections and appointments.
The Council also appointed Lauren DeAngelis, Chief Learning Officer for the Carolinas Credit Union League as the League Representative to the group’s executive committee.
New to the CUNA HR & Organizational Development Council executive committee:
- Kris Walters, Human Resources Director, Members First Credit Union, Midland, Mich.
- Spencer Park, VP- Chief People & Administrative Officer, Deseret First FCU, Salt Lake City, Utah
Re-elected to the CUNA HR & Organizational Development Council executive committee:
- Silvia Dimma, CHRO, Michigan State University FCU, East Lansing, Mich.
- Don Larson, CHRO, Local Government FCU, Raleigh, N.C.
- Jasiel Legon, SVP &Chief Talent Officer, GTE Financial, Tampa, Fla.
The 2022-2023 CUNA HR & Organizational Development Council Executive Committee also includes:
- Chair: Jan Johnson, EVP Organizational Agility, Royal CU, Eau Claire, Wis.
- Vice Chair: Carolyn White, VP Learning & Development, Coast Hills CU, Santa Maria, Calif.
- 2nd Vice Chair: Trent Savage, CHRO, Mountain America, Sandy, Utah
- Leigh Brady, Chief Operating Officer, State Employees CU, Raleigh, N.C.
- Ellen Davis, VP-Human Resources, Gerber FCU, Fremont, Mich.