Credit unions can sign up for call report, cybersecurity information from NCUA
NCUA invites credit unions to sign up for information on topics related to Call Reports and cybersecurity. Call Report information will specifically address the 5300 Call Report and the credit union profile.
Click here to to sign up for Call Report or cybersecurity information.
This includes updates on how the NCUA collects critical regulatory and financial data from credit unions.
Additionally, Call Report information includes:
- Updates to Call Report/Profile forms and related documents, schema files, and other materials;
- Public comment periods for Call Report and Profile changes; and
- Frequently asked questions regarding CUOnline and the Call Report Cycle.
Cybersecurity information will help credit unions prepare for today’s ever-evolving cybersecurity environment. Cybersecurity information includes:
- Frequently asked questions; and
- Announcements of industry webinars, conferences, and relevant cyber forums.