Examine all angles of credit union marketing and the art of attracting new members.
Relive our Marketing22 special report, sponsored by Prisma Campaigns, for a look at award-winning branding, business development, data-driven marketing, brand reputation management, effective influencers, and marketing automation.
Some highlights from the campaign:
- Credit Union Magazine humor columnist James Collins gave credit unions 20 marketing commandments, or as he alternatively calls them, “two credit union marketing commandments and 18 mere suggestions.”
- Lookout Credit Union rebranded from ISU Credit Union in an award-winning effort that created what Vice President of Marketing BJ Fillingame calls a “brand on fire.”
- How do you craft marketing material members want to read? Learn how to anticipate members’ needs, meet their expectations, and deliver messages at the right time on the right channels.
- Baton Rouge Telco Federal Credit Union Vice President of Marketing Kristin Romero explains how the $400 million asset credit union uses brand reputation management to stand out in the online marketplace.
- Blue Federal Credit Union boosted its community ties with an updated select employee group model that integrates financial wellness, targeted marketing, community involvement, and member engagement opportunities.
- Marketing professionals explain how credit unions that use TikTok can reach Gen Z and tell their story to a new audience.
- Want an influencer to tell your credit union’s story? It takes an authentic voice that can deliver the message you want in a way that attracts young consumers.
- Prisma Campaigns CEO Felipe Gil breaks down marketing automation, including the five best practices for credit unions looking to deepen member relationships.
- Catch up with Madison Credit Union Marketing Specialist Rebecca Lauryssens in a Q&A in which she shares her thoughts on marketing trends, member-first service, small credit unions, technological advancements, and more.