Three members elected to CUNA Associate Business Membership Advisory Committee
CUNA announced the election of three members to its Associate Business Membership Advisory Committee: Justin Conrey, president/CEO of CU Business Group, Bob Child, COO of Origence, and Tim Bruculere, SVP at Alloya Corporate FCU.
“CUNA Associate Business Membership provides a vital connection between service providers and CUNA members to help advocate, advance and promote the credit union movement,” said Michelle Johnson, manager of Associate Business Membership for CUNA. “The advisory committee serves to help bring our collective voices together and share valuable insights. I look forward to another productive year with the committee in 2023.”
Another recent advisory committee transition is the departure of Nicole Harper, Manager and Senior Analyst at Jack Henry, whose term expired on Dec. 31, 2022.
“I would like to extend my gratitude to Nicole for all her contributions during her service on the committee,” said Karin Sand, vice president of sales for CUNA.
In addition to the new members, the 2023 advisory committee consists of:
- Libby Calderon, president, Envisant
- Joe Franklin, VP-Experiential Marketing & Engagement, CO-OP Solutions
- Jeff Merry, CEO, VolCorp
- Shaun Murray, president/CEO, Enhanced Software Products
- Merry Pateuk, SVP, Industry Engagement, PSCU
CUNA associate business members become official business advocates of CUNA, providing an opportunity to champion the credit union movement together, along with several benefits, including:
- Opportunities to nurture relationships with industry leaders
- Access to and savings on education and engagement opportunities
- Industry knowledge to provide top-tier service
- Recognition as an advocacy partner
To learn more, visit cuna.org/associatemembership.