20 breakout sessions available at CUNA's April lending school
MADISON, Wis. (3/4/15)--More than 20 new breakout sessions will be offered at next month's 2015 CUNA Consumer and Residential Mortgage Lending School, CUNA announced this week, and new session details are now available on the school's website.
The school, set for April 20-27 in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., aims to strengthen core lending skills, answer questions and develop additional skills through intimate, informative breakout sessions.
The sessions will cover subjects within four critical lending areas, including general lending, consumer lending, residential mortgage lending, and leadership and management in lending.
"This format allows attendees to choose their focus and get the most out of their time at the school," said Kathy Smith, CUNA instructional design manager.
Breakout session highlights:
- "How to be Successful with Higher-Risk Lending;"
- "Managing Your Mortgage Business: The Top 5 Best Practices;"
- "Growing Your Purchase Loan Volume: Building Market Share;"
- "Top 100 in New and Used Car Lending;"
- "Developing New Mortgage Products: Going Beyond Vanilla;" and
- "Time's Running Out: Are You Ready for Integrated TILA/RESPA Disclosures?"
Attendees also will have the opportunity to attend the eight-hour SAFE Comprehensive Mortgage Loan Originator pre-conference course.
To learn more about the school and the new sessions, download the schedule or register at training.cuna.org/crml.