Attend These 2015 CUNA Schools And Conferences
Finalize your plans for professional development for the coming year.
It’s the middle of budgeting season at many credit unions, and that’s the time to finalize your plans for professional development for the coming year.
Consider these opportunities in 2015:
- CUNA Volunteer Institute: Jan. 18-21, in Cancun, Mexico
- CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC): March 8-11, in Washington, D.C.
- CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council Conference: March 25-28, in Las Vegas
- CUNA Regulatory Compliance School: April 12-17, in Las Vegas
- CUNA CU Finance for Non-Financial Managers & Volunteers School: April 13-15, in Las Vegas
- CUNA Consumer & Residential Mortgage Lending School: April 27-30, in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
For more information and to see a full list of schools and conferences, visit cuna.org/schools.