Save the Date for CUNA Experience Learning Live!
Improve your CU's culture and showcase your personal training style.
Las Vegas will host CUNA Experience Learning Live! from Oct. 25-28, 2015. Improve your credit union’s educational culture and showcase your personal training style at this conference designed specifically for credit union training professionals.
Start working on your entries for the conference’s ELLy Awards— all entries are due July 10. The awards honor innovative training initiatives with the following categories:
- Chi Pi Delta (ΧΠΔ)—presented for the best development of a credit union university and its effect on staff learning and performances using CUNA products.
- eLearning—awarded to a credit union that best uses technology based learning to enhance training.
- Training Champion—awarded to a senior management employee who demonstrates a high-level of support for training activities at his or her credit union.
- Training Professional of the Year—awarded to a credit union training professional or department showing exceptional achievements in performance and learning.
- WOW—awarded to the credit union with the best overall training program.
- Best Production Design— awarded to a credit union that demonstrates exceptional visual, functional, and interactive graphic design of educational materials.
Learn more about the event and the awards at training.cuna.org/ell.
Cost Effective Training For Your Entire CU
For one annual price, CUNA Training Bundle offers credit unions unlimited access to
CUNA’s webinars and eSchools on a variety of topics including:
- Human resources and training;
- Leadership and management;
- Marketing and business development;
- Operations, sales, and service; and
- Technology and security.
For more information, visit cuna.org/trainingbundle.
Upcoming 2015 Training
Explore CUNA’s 2015 training programs and find the fit that’s right for you and your staff.
- CUNA Enterprise Risk Management for Directors & Executives, May 17-20, 2015, in Chicago.
- CUNA World-Class Service Leadership Institute, May 18-20, 2015, in Phoenix.
- CUNA Marketing Management School, June 1-4, 2015, in New Orleans.
- CUNA Payments Roundtable, June 1-2, 2015, in New Orleans.
- CUNA Lending Compliance School, June 14-18, 2015, in Las Vegas.
- America’s Credit Union Conference and World Credit Union Conference, co-hosted by CUNA and World Council of Credit Unions, July 12-15, 2015, in Denver.
- CUNA Management School, July 12-24, 2015, in Madison, Wis.
- CUNA Business Lending Certification Institute, July 20-24, 2015, in Madison, Wis.
For a complete list of CUNA’s schools and conferences, visit cuna.org/schools.