Catalyst launches Checking with Benefits program
PLANO, Texas (4/29/15)--Catalyst Corporate FCU, Plano, Texas, is offering a new checking rewards program.
Checking with Benefits is a rewards program designed to make a credit union's checking program more attractive to members and potential members, strengthen member engagement with the credit union, and generate fee income, said Karen Coble, Catalyst Corporate FCU vice president of sales.
The product includes a menu of benefits, delivered by a mobile app that can be customized with the credit union's own branding.
The account is offered in conjunction with BaZing, a program developed by StrategyCorp, Nashville, Tenn. BaZing includes a menu of benefits, delivered by a mobile app that may be customized with the credit union's own branding.
Through BaZing, participating credit union members can also shop local and save local--taking advantage of 360,000 local and national retailer discounts to help save money on shopping, groceries, dining, travel and entertainment.
Among the benefits available to members:
- Cell phone protection that can replace a broken or stolen phone;
- Twenty-four hour roadside assistance;
- Travel accident insurance;
- Personal identity theft protection, including assistance from a personal fraud specialist; and
- Pharmacy, vision and hearing discounts to help members save money on prescriptions, eye exams, frames, lenses and hearing services.