CUNA OpSS Council announces exec committee members
MADISON, Wis. (10/6/14)--The new executive committee and officers for the CUNA Operations, Sales and Service (OpSS) Council were announced during the council's 17th annual conference, which took place last month in Las Vegas.
The new committee members are the result of the most recent annual election by the council membership in the months preceding the conference.
Steve Langley, vice president of sales and service, Travis CU, Vacaville, Calif., with $2.2 billion in assets, will continue his service as committee chair. Greg Inman, senior vice president, Neighbors FCU, Baton Rouge, La., with $669 million in assets, will remain vice chair and Steve Stryker, chief operations officer, Scott CU, Edwardsville, Ill., with $961 million in assets, will remain second-vice chair.
Incumbents Inman and Michelle Grabicki, vice president of corporate culture, Numerica CU, Spokane Valley, Wash., with $1.3 billion in assets, were re-elected to three-year terms. Newly elected to the executive committee was Heather Lally, vice president of operations, Alliant CU, Chicago, with $8 billion in assets, who replaces Debbie Baumann, vice president of facilities management, Mazuma CU, Raymore, Mo., with $88 million in assets. Baumann completed her full term on the committee.
The CUNA OpSS Council executive committee also includes:
- Diana Houston, senior vice president of business development, Georgia Credit Union Affiliates, Duluth, Ga.;
- Judy Kinney, vice president of retail sales, LGE Community CU, Marietta, Ga., with $989 million in assets;
- Dave Tate, vice president of operations, Anheuser-Busch Employees' CU, St. Louis, with $1.4 billion in assets;
- Bill Thomas, vice president of member operations, United Nations FCU, Long Island City, N.Y., with $4 billion in assets; and
- Tum Vongsawad, chief operating officer, San Diego County CU, with $6.5 billion in assets.