Hensarling posts Republican subcommittee assignments, leadership
WASHINGTON (1/15/15)--House Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling (R-Texas) announced subcommittee assignments for the panel's Republican members Wednesday, after the committee held its organizational meeting for the 114th Congress.
The announcement unveils Hensarling's full leadership team for the 114th Congress, which includes:
- Financial Services Committee Vice Chairman: Rep. Patrick McHenry of North Carolina; Republican Whip: Rep. Steve Stivers of Ohio; and Republican Deputy Whip: Rep. Ann Wagner of Missouri;
- Chair of the subcommittee on capital markets and government-sponsored enterprises: Rep. Scott Garrett of New Jersey;
- Chair of the subcommittee on financial institutions and consumer credit: Rep. Randy Neugebauer of Texas;
- Chair of the subcommittee on housing and insurance: Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer of Missouri;
- Chair of the subcommittee on monetary policy and trade: Rep. Bill Huizenga of Michigan; and
- Chair of the subcommittee on oversight and investigations: Rep Sean Duffy of Wisconsin.
Use the resource link to read the release on the complete Republican subcommittee assignments.