PULSE introduces comprehensive consulting service
HOUSTON (10/23/14)--Debit/ATM network PULSE has launched a consulting service to help financial institutions analyze and improve performance of their retail business.
PULSE InSights will provide strategic guidance and support to help credit unions and banks increase revenue, expand cross-selling programs and strengthen member or customer relations, the company said.
"Our 30-plus years of helping financial institutions succeed in debit gives PULSE a unique perspective and experience in delivering comprehensive solutions that positively impact their bottom line," said Annette Harris, PULSE director of marketing and practice lead for PULSE InSights. "PULSE InSights is a logical next step in serving as an advocate for the interests of our financial institutions and their cardholders."
PULSE InSights focuses on five areas:
- Retail branch maximization: Identifies and addresses issues that affect efficiency, member/customer experience and overall profitability;
- Card portfolio performance: Provides portfolio insights and best practices after analyzing a financial institution's mix of products and examining cardholder behaviors;
- Marketing services: Delivers end-to-end support in developing and executing data-driven marketing campaigns;
- Member/customer experience: Examines factors such as channels, technology, operations and personnel that impact the cardholder experience; and
- Contact center optimization: Evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of the financial institution's contact center and uses industry benchmarks to identify opportunities.